Saturday, April 3, 2010

Collected my Complimentry Shu Uemura Brightening Cleansing Oil

After my working hours i head down to One Utama meet up Ms Miu for my COD of Laneige Set, finally i get the Laneige Set that i wanted so badly,Ms Miu is very friendly and thanks a lot for selling me the set.

Honestly this is my first time collecting complimentary items, feel a bit nervous lol...
before redeem the free cleansing oil  the SA will demonstrate the usage and steps for using the cleansing oil on your hand-

This is my own ways of explaining how the SA teach me the proper way to use the cleansing oil:
1st  step- Pump two & a half of the cleansing oil then rub on the makeup area, rub it gently until the makeup dirt is gone.
2nd step- Next, add some water and rub it again, repeat it 4-5 times until the cleansing oil is clear.
3rd step- Lastly wipe dry with towel/tissue.

After the demonstration i feel smooth on my skin and totally oil free, really love the result, it even have a lovely scent left on my hand.
The SA told me that the 20ml cleansing oil is out of stock, so she replace me with the same range 3 bottles of 8ml cleansing oil.

Here is the miniature size of Shu Uemura Brightening Cleansing Oil that i redeemed-->

No comments:

Post a Comment