Saturday, June 12, 2010

See Green at the HP & Shrek Forever Roadshow

HP is having roadshow at One Utama Ground Floor (Highstreet) from 9 to 13 June 2010 (10:00am to 9:30pm). In conjunction with the new Shrek Movie, HP is having a joint promo with the movie. Attractive promotions and package to be offer during this period.

 

Join HP "The Computer is Personal Again" Facebook group on the spot and you could redeem a HP reusable shopping bag plus a lucky draw.

Here is the reusable bag and my lucky draw gift

I forget to snap photo for rest of the lucky draw gift at the counter-clumsy me. There are different gift for the lucky draw, my sis get a HP cup and i get the cute little Compaq man clips(luv it!) Saturday is No-Plastic bag day, luckily i got the HP reusable bag to store my shopping items.  

For more information about the promotion you could Click Here.

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment