Sunday, September 5, 2010

Beauty Haul of the day!

Was really bored today, everyone was busy doing their revision for exam so I went out shopping alone. Here are my haul-->

   QVS Duo Foundation & Concealer Brush
17 Shine Control Loose Powder
17 Metallic Eye Pencil in Purple
MUA Eyeshadow in Shade-4 Pearl
NYC City Mono Eyeshadow in Silver White
Sleek Eyeliner Gel Ink Pot


I finally found the QVS Duo brush at Superdrug store, is a 2 in 1 brush for applying your foundation and concealer, I hearted this brush alot! 
The MUA( Makeup Academy) cosmetic range is all in 1 pound at Superdrug! The eyeshadow color is matte although is cheap, not much choices left for me to choose on the colors so I just grab a Pearl Purple is a shimmering purple.
I realize that eyeliner gel is not so popular at the UK, I only manage to found one brand that have Eyeliner gel, that's the Sleek Eyeliner Ink Pot.

That's all! And is time for dinner. Cheers!

4 comments: