Saturday, April 16, 2011

Reviews: Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Pronto Purple

Is been a while I have not reviewing any products lately, due to my new job and a lot of task I have to put blogging as my secondary duty!

My review of the day is Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Pronto Purple(360), I'm not a nail art fanatic but when it come to dolls up my nails I need to try on great nail polish. 


The Claim
One Stroke. One Coat. Done. Dries in 60 seconds! Nail color covers in just one coat, brilliantly. The Perfectionist Brush™ contours to any nail, so color always glides on precisely, quickly, flawlessly. And, the exclusive Flexiglass Complex combines beautiful, brilliant shine and super strong wear. 

"One Stroke. One Coat. Done. Dries in 60 seconds!" This claim is so true!  With the fast dry effect i have no more worries about nail polish getting smudge while I'm applying other nails, it really just take 60sec my nails are all dries.

I have to be honest that I really adore the thick flat brush design, it is so convenient and easy while applying on my nails. Compare to other brands the brush is fantastic to me. The nail color is well pigmented and with just one coat it give a vibrant effect on my nails ( just view my picture you could see the final result).


Pronto purple look sexy and sophisticated on my nail, the color could match any occasions from dating to party night out.  I really love the dark purple color it make my hands appear fairer.


I will take on a 7 days test to check how long the nail polish will stay on my nails. After 7 days I will update the status in my blog.


The price for Sally Hansen Insta Dri is RM 27.90, for a working professional the price is affordable and it is worth for the quality. I will totally purchase more shades on my next haul.

My Rate: 5/5
P/S: All above are my personal opinion base on my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment