Thursday, February 24, 2011

R.O.T.D Essential Damage Care Nuance Airy Intensive Hair Mask

Is been a year I have not trim my hair, I want to kept it long and create more hairstyle. I don't have lot of money to constant going saloon to get hair treatment, but ironing and blow drying my hair do damage my hair a lot. During my trip to Thailand, I saw Essential Damage Care products are selling at Watsons, there are Essential Damage Care Nuance Airy Intensive Hair Mask and Essential Damage Care Rich Premier Intensive Hair Mask. I pick Essential Damage Care Nuance Airy Intensive Hair Mask because I personally prefer the scent.  












The label state Essential Damage Care Nuance Airy Intensive Hair Mask by KAO contains 3x more High Purity Honey and Milk Protein to protect and strengthen.Shea Butter repairs and moisturizes.Gives limp and flat hair a light and bouncy feel. The Essential Damage Care series are all about repair damage untill the last 15cm of our hair.

It is truly not easy to take care extremely long hair, who doesn't want a super luscious healthy long hair?! I know I need it!

It is pretty simply to use it, after done shampooing hair then just apply the hair mask on my hair ends (because I have oily hair problem so I do not apply all over my hair), I give it a 5-10mins to nourish my hair and rinse it off thoroughly. Personally I love the result, it smooth out my damage hair and left with a fruity scents. The texture of the product is buttery it is easily for me to apply on hair it won't leak all over the place. I used it twice a week for better result.

Price: 170baht (around RM17)
Will I purchase it again? Yes. It is affordable and it really work for me. I have no idea has it launch in Malaysia yet but i hope it do. If I saw any outlet selling I will update you guys. Thanks for reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment