Thursday, March 10, 2011

Reviews: Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick



Today I'm going to do a Lipstick review on Rimmel London Lasting Finish- 006 Pink Blush. This color is very frosted Barbie Pink, I have never try a Barbie Pink lipstick before so this would be my first.


The Claim
Lasting Finish Lipstick now delivers up to 8 hours staying power.
The improved formula incorporating Colour Protect technology gives up to 25% more colour.
Swatch of the lipstick



The lipstick is very pigmented and rich in texture, it have a sweet bubble gum flavor scent but no taste.The lipstick is creamy but not moist enough for me, when I apply on, it tend to be a little dry on my lips but dap on some lips gloss it would be perfect! Or apply chapstick. The lipstick do last for 3-4 hours, and I love the deep dark purple cover packaging.

A photo of me with the Lipstick on! What do you think? (I have no makeup on just the lipstick)
With Lips gloss on.
Personally I prefer with the Lips gloss on, I love my lips to look moist-full.  Since is the season for spring this color would look great for spring makeup, the color look sweet and bubbly and I Love it!

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick came with wide range of shades and it is available at Watson's Personal Care Store,Guardian ,Parkson and AEON Wellness.

Price: RM21.90
My Rate: 4/5

Do share your experience with me if you have try Rimmel London lasting Finish Lipstick.

P/S: All above are my personal opinion base of my experience and this is not an advertorial.


No comments:

Post a Comment